What program should I use to decode the following taklgroups?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

What program should I use to decode the following taklgroups?​

Appreciate it. I'm not an advanced user. Mostly use SDRTrunk.
a true scanner that can decode nxdn transmission will do the trick.

I use SDR only. Thanks but looking for a SDR program of some sort.

sdr's are not scanners, they are software defined radios.

It does not look like the OP ever stated he was looking for a scanner or even mentioned the word scanner.

@humblegeo A great program to scan, decode and trunk track the system you posted would be DSDPlus Fastlane.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
The download link for DSDPlus Fastlane is from 2018. I wonder if it is still a good link and way to pay thru paypal even though the link is 5 years old?

belvdr

No longer interested in living
The download link for DSDPlus Fastlane is from 2018. I wonder if it is still a good link and way to pay thru paypal even though the link is 5 years old?
The article is from 2018. You pay using an email address in PayPal. I have not heard any issues with the authors taking money and not responding, if you follow their directions.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I have not done the process since 2017 and I already had the public version downloaded. At that point, they sent a zip file with a password and all that needed to be done was use the password to extract the zip and stick the contents in the DSDPlus folder. They have since done away with that method but they should email you files and directions.

Important... Copy your password to a safe location as if you lose it, you would need to email DSD team and wait for the response. Kinda sucks when there is an update and you don't have your password. Mine is safe in my saved email and also in 2 different cloud storage solutions.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
I have not done the process since 2017 and I already had the public version downloaded. At that point, they sent a zip file with a password and all that needed to be done was use the password to extract the zip and stick the contents in the DSDPlus folder. They have since done away with that method but they should email you files and directions.

Important... Copy your password to a safe location as if you lose it, you would need to email DSD team and wait for the response. Kinda sucks when there is an update and you don't have your password. Mine is safe in my saved email and also in 2 different cloud storage solutions.

Ok thank you very much Dave. I will wait for an email from DSD at this point and if I don't receive one, Then I will email the gmail address and request support instructions on downloading and running the program. Thank you so much for your help.