Whats this worth?

Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
117
Reaction score
16
Location
Western North Carolina
Apologizes in advance if this shouldn't be posted here,but wanted to get opinions. I have 3 Nooelec SDR dongles ( v5 I believe),splitters to convert a 1 in / 2 out coax splitter to a 1 in 4 input Dongle and the 1 in/ 2 out coax splitter. Dongles are two months old.

I don't use them like I thought I would,so figured time to part with them. Wanted to see what sort of price I should ask before taking pictures and posting in classifieds,

Mods feel free to delete if needed.
 
Last edited:

Whiskey3JMC

Surfer of the Delaware Valley Airwaves
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
10,803
Reaction score
9,547
Location
Simulcastylvania, TE
What condition are they in? What did you pay for them? Brand new v5s go for $54. Multiply by 3 = $162. What are the specs on the splitters?
 
Top