Which site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I may have asked this question before, and if I have, I apologize, but I couldn't find it in a search.

I'm trying to program STARCOM-21 into a WS1040 using ARC500, and when I go to select the site I want to use, Cook South, I notice that there are two 'options' for Cook South; one with 85x.xxxx frequencies and one with 75x.xxxx frequencies. Which one would would be best to monitor the system from Hammond IN and also from Lansing IL?

This scanner will mostly be used at my work (in Lansing), but may also see some use at home (Hammond).

Thanks in advance for any information provided. :cool:

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I may have asked this question before, and if I have, I apologize, but I couldn't find it in a search.

I'm trying to program STARCOM-21 into a WS1040 using ARC500, and when I go to select the site I want to use, Cook South, I notice that there are two 'options' for Cook South; one with 85x.xxxx frequencies and one with 75x.xxxx frequencies. Which one would would be best to monitor the system from Hammond IN and also from Lansing IL?

This scanner will mostly be used at my work (in Lansing), but may also see some use at home (Hammond).

Site 1-002 is your best bet. The other site (1-030-Christ Hospital) is currently used primarily for Oak Lawn Central's Starcom system, which is linked to Site 1-002.

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned

700 Mhz freqs/ the 800 is used by Cook County Sheriff FULL ENC
Scan On!

Status
Not open for further replies.