Whistler

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Would be funny if they release a new scanner that does proper digital and will also do dmr and nxdn. Man would that shake up a hornets nest at uniden.

It sure would. I think even if the new Whistlers work just as well as the new Unidens but without all the production issues, that will also fling the fecal matter at the air circulation device. ;)

I'm certainly not averse to owning a new scanner from another brand. I don't care if the case says Uniden, Whistler or Acme, so long as the scanner works and does what I need. I'll be watching to see how well the new Whistlers work in Phoenix when they come out. Also, since Uniden apparently has zero interest in offering me a slot as a beta tester (I've asked and asked), I'll gladly offer my time and expertise to Whistler for beta testing if anyone is listening over there. Wayne Wilson? Paging Wayne Wilson to the white courtesy PM box...

-AZ

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Digital Systems

It sure would. I think even if the new Whistlers work just as well as the new Unidens but without all the production issues, that will also fling the fecal matter at the air circulation device. ;)

I'm certainly not averse to owning a new scanner from another brand. I don't care if the case says Uniden, Whistler or Acme, so long as the scanner works and does what I need. I'll be watching to see how well the new Whistlers work in Phoenix when they come out. Also, since Uniden apparently has zero interest in offering me a slot as a beta tester (I've asked and asked), I'll gladly offer my time and expertise to Whistler for beta testing if anyone is listening over there. Wayne Wilson? Paging Wayne Wilson to the white courtesy PM box...

-AZ

What Digital systems are these Scanners going to be able to Scan.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.