Whiteside Co Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Whiteside County or Sterling and Rockfalls have any plans on migrating to Starcom 21 or p25 as of this point?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Does anyone know if Whiteside County or Sterling and Rockfalls have any plans on migrating to Starcom 21 or p25 as of this point?

I'm formerly from this area. ISP district 1 is already on starcom, but as far as I know none of whiteside county is going to starcom. Lee county just to the east, is on starcom as well as vhf high.

n9zas

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
yup i'm aware of Lee Bureau and Ogle counties being on it have a family member that is a trooper with d1 hopefully everything will stay pretty much the same down there I'm down in that area quite a bit

gewecke

Banned
yup i'm aware of Lee Bureau and Ogle counties being on it have a family member that is a trooper with d1 hopefully everything will stay pretty much the same down there I'm down in that area quite a bit

I graduated high school in sterling, and college in dixon as well as friends in that area so I'm with you on that! :)
If my job ever goes south then I'll probably move back to my stompin' grounds again.

n9zas

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Sterling / Rock Falls is quite an interesting area, my grandfather's house was almost 3 -4 blocks away fromt the main fire house in Sterling, everytime I heard the Q kick on I yelled firetruck, One Christmas they went out at least 4 times and i yelled each time by the 4th time they started calling me radar because i could here them before others

gewecke

Banned
Sterling / Rock Falls is quite an interesting area, my grandfather's house was almost 3 -4 blocks away fromt the main fire house in Sterling, everytime I heard the Q kick on I yelled firetruck, One Christmas they went out at least 4 times and i yelled each time by the 4th time they started calling me radar because i could here them before others

Umm......did you check the top of your head for little hi band antenna sticking out yet, lol?

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.