Why is my communication broken up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrosseriii

I am scanning local trunked systems. They scan fine, but it seems some of the conversation is broken up when the offer and dispatch are talking. I downloaed direct from radio reference and up loaded to scanner with no changes. I am using a 996XT

ffemt601

I am scanning local trunked systems. They scan fine, but it seems some of the conversation is broken up when the offer and dispatch are talking. I downloaed direct from radio reference and up loaded to scanner with no changes. I am using a 996XT

Could be due to either your location, construction of your house, the radio system itself. How far are you from the system's tower that you are trying to monitor?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

Welcome to Radio Reference.

Check the database for the system you programmed. If it is digital, and a simulcast system, that could explain the symptoms you're hearing.

Simulcast digital distortion - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.