win500 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
I am unable to get the MPSCS trunking system to download in the web import, i log in country, state, Co and then system MPSCS and it just sits there doing nothing..I am using the current version 1.92 tring to download MPSCS system for Michigan..Thanks.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I am having the same issue with SAFE-T. No matter how long I let it work, it never pulls up the system.

I have waited as long as 15 minutes with no success. I know they are large systems, however, I checked with PSREdit and it pulls the system up within 30 seconds. WIN500 use to pull up SAFE-T just as quick, so I'm not sure what went wrong, but something is definitely up.

Last edited:

mancow

Database Admin
I had this issue too when trying to download several different systems for a trip. I thought I was going to lose my file I built up to that point due to having to do a hard reset on the machine but it finally woke up and unlocked and I was able to go back and do it again. The thing that seemed to be causing the conflict was AOL instant messenger. When that program was not active I never had the problem. I know it sounds far out but it was if it was colliding with it and couldn't access the database for some reason.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
I am having the same issue with SAFE-T. No matter how long I let it work, it never pulls up the system.

I have waited as long as 15 minutes with no success. I know they are large systems, however, I checked with PSREdit and it pulls the system up within 30 seconds. WIN500 use to pull up SAFE-T just as quick, so I'm not sure what went wrong, but something is definitely up.

Same here waited 10+ minutes and nothing. I had no issues in the past worked great many times before not sure what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.