Win97

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshandlauri

i download the aa co and balto co from RF but i all i get is the talk groups downloaded and i have to manually put in frequencies, should it download freq onto scanner, what am i doing wrong.

reptileguy

i check that sit out they have nothing for MD that i saw im geting my PRO-97 hopefully this week and need to program it

TinEar

Speaking of the PRO-97 for those interested, Radio Shack has them on sale at $149 according to the sale sheet in today's newspaper. I've always wondered why Radio Shack never puts the model number with the scanner when they advertise. They just use the item number - such as 20-527. Does anyone go around calling their scanner by that number? I doubt it.

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
joshandlauri said:
i download the aa co and balto co from RF but i all i get is the talk groups downloaded and i have to manually put in frequencies, should it download freq onto scanner, what am i doing wrong.

Just a thought here - since Win97 can import CSV files, (since you are a paying subscriber), you can now go to the AA county and Balt county databases and download them in a CSV format. You could then edit the data the way you wish and import them directly.

Probably not as elegant, but certainly workable. 73s Mike

reptileguy

i paid about that for mine on ebay did not know about the sale hope to start geting the software ready for it to day

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Here is a .p97 file that I just completed for my upcoming trip this coming weekend
to Hunt Valley. It covers western Maryland to Baltimore. You can eliminate some
of the other banks you don't need and replace them with AA County and whatever else.
The text file is a memory map of the file.

Enjoy,
Mark

Attachments

• Western MD.zip
    38.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Western MD.txt
    519 bytes · Views: 143

joshandlauri

ssd

i downloaded a file called 24.csv i import it in win97, where did it go?? how does it work??
sorry for being suck a pain in the ass.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Howard County and Baltimore City won't work in PRO-97, since they are P25 digital. I do think that Howard may have a few analog talk groups, but these are not PD or FD. Baltimore City is all digital. I don't listen to Howard at all, but do listen to Baltimore city.

Hope this helps and maybe you can load another system in the PRO-97 that is analog.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.