Windows 7 Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

Does anyone know how to adjust the colour hue in WMP? When I try to watch a movie or anything with motion, even 30 second sample video with the horses running the colour is way too high. For example, when I go into WMP and click on the sample with the horses running, I left click on the screen which brings up a menu, from there Enhancements and then Video settings turn everything down to zero, and there is no change. Anyone know what I am doing wrong. I have also tried to change the monitor setting and that doesn't do anything either. Thanks in advance.

Moonbounce

moonbounce

Does anyone know how to adjust the colour hue in WMP? When I try to watch a movie or anything with motion, even 30 second sample video with the horses running the colour is way too high. For example, when I go into WMP and click on the sample with the horses running, I left click on the screen which brings up a menu, from there Enhancements and then Video settings turn everything down to zero, and there is no change. Anyone know what I am doing wrong. I have also tried to change the monitor setting and that doesn't do anything either. Thanks in advance.

Moonbounce

Well I did and didn't solve my own problem. I downloaded VLC media player, now I can watch videos. WMP is still performing as it was. I guess Windows media player is just not up to the task of playing media, funny how that works.

Moonbounce

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

Moonbounce

Here ya go moonbounce, hope this helps. :)

Change the color of Windows Media Player

n9zas

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
I have WMP9 and what i cant stand is THE SETTINGS DONT STAY AS YOU PUT THEM ACROSS SESSIONS! (When you close the player and open it later,they are back to default)

Realplayer doesnt do that,i have the brightness ALL THE WAY UP and everytime i open RP,its up all the way! (Im not sure if VLC holds the settings or not)

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I've used KMPlayer for yonks and never had a problem, the default settings work just fine. Since it opens every kind of media file under the sun it kicks WMP arse. Got Ogg? (;->)

moonbounce

Found my problem, it was a setting in my graphics card, now my video's play perfect. Deleted VLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.