Winnipeg Police Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

scnnr

canad said:
Anyone have a rough list of WPG Police codes?
take a look at this for all the codes in Manitoba used.

you should be able to load it in Wordpad as it is in RTF

Last edited:

canad

Thanks!. Do you have a list of identified talk group ids your will to share a bit?? .. I got a bunch i've been monitoring but havent been able to identify them yet in my notes :(

scnnr

canad said:
Thanks!. Do you have a list of identified talk group ids your will to share a bit?? .. I got a bunch i've been monitoring but havent been able to identify them yet in my notes :(

Pretty much all the information on tg's can be found here in the database.

http://radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=537

If you are looking for a lot of business ones, no not really I monitor my scanners in closed mode with just what I have programmed in.

canad

Hi,

Yes I've tracked most of those already (well the WPS ones anyways). Wish there was a easier way to ID the business/private TG's. heheh

scnnr

canad said:
Hi,

Yes I've tracked most of those already (well the WPS ones anyways). Wish there was a easier way to ID the business/private TG's. heheh

Canad, what type of scanner are you using to do your monitoring? If you have a Pro 97 or 96/2096 I have Win files that you could use or take a look at with the Win xx programs.

canad

scnnr said:
Canad, what type of scanner are you using to do your monitoring? If you have a Pro 97 or 96/2096 I have Win files that you could use or take a look at with the Win xx programs.

I have an older BC245 (first scanner). Can you still share the file? I'm sure i can get something from it

scnnr

canad said:
I have an older BC245 (first scanner). Can you still share the file? I'm sure i can get something from it

If you go to Scan-Mb yahoo site you will find some old sbu file in there in the files section that I made up years ago when I had my BC245 scanner. Sorry I no longer have that scanner so don't have anything more recent for it.

canad

scnnr said:
If you go to Scan-Mb yahoo site you will find some old sbu file in there in the files section that I made up years ago when I had my BC245 scanner. Sorry I no longer have that scanner so don't have anything more recent for it.

I'm actually already running that file, thanks

canad

1 more question about police does (This wasn't in the fiel you posted) .

delta ; daytime shift
echo ; evening shift
november ; late night shift

What does bravo stand for when they say it before the car number?

bluepie

ya it's called the phonetic alphabet...alpha bravo charlie delta echo foxtrot golf hotel india juliett kilo lima mike november oscar papa quebec romeo sierra tango uniform vistor whiskey xray yankee and zulu... :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.