TRX-1: Wont track but works fine in limit search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melv7956

I have several trunk DMr systems that work faultlessly apart from one which misses loads of comms, comes in half way through the conversation (even when held on a talkgroup) replies don't get heard unless they transmit for a long time.

I have tried setting the system up as conventional mode allocating talkgroups to the individual frequencies but get the same problems. If however, I do a limit search it misses nothing at all, all conversations are heard whilst held on that frequency. This is driving me nuts. It only ever happened after a firmware upgrade and was fine up to the point of upgrading from fw4.1. This is on both my trx-1 and trx-2 so I know it's not a faulty scanner. My friend with a 1098 also has the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troymail

Silent Key
I have several trunk DMr systems that work faultlessly apart from one which misses loads of comms, comes in half way through the conversation (even when held on a talkgroup) replies don't get heard unless they transmit for a long time.

I have tried setting the system up as conventional mode allocating talkgroups to the individual frequencies but get the same problems. If however, I do a limit search it misses nothing at all, all conversations are heard whilst held on that frequency. This is driving me nuts. It only ever happened after a firmware upgrade and was fine up to the point of upgrading from fw4.1. This is on both my trx-1 and trx-2 so I know it's not a faulty scanner. My friend with a 1098 also has the same issue.

What system/frequencies? How many sites/frequencies? Are you scanning this system all by itself or scanning other systems/frequencies at the same time?

Melv7956

What system/frequencies? How many sites/frequencies? Are you scanning this system all by itself or scanning other systems/frequencies at the same time?

It's a system in the uk five frequencies, one site. Tried scanning on its own and with others but shouldn't really matter.

Melv7956

Try changing the dwell time.

Already done that makes no difference also tried duplicating the frequencies, no difference. The system does have ras enabled but don't get this issue on another ras enabled system

Status
Not open for further replies.