WSU Nutter Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopranosno1

Here is what we caught tonight, 151.835d546 housekeeping, 151.925d732 vendors, 152.900/158.385d565 parking, 462.600pl118.8 inside security, 20190 wsu police marcs ip, side note, also tonight on marcs ip. Caught 20199 encrypted, radio id was something close to 2991807 and 2991451......

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
All of us locals know what Nutter Center is. I've been to many concerts there LOL :p
There were also rumors in years past of possibly moving the Dayton Hamvention there, but those were just rumors.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Wsu nutter center

IIRC, the Saturday night banquet was always held at Nutter many, many years ago.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
All of us locals know what Nutter Center is. I've been to many concerts there LOL :p
There were also rumors in years past of possibly moving the Dayton Hamvention there, but those were just rumors.

They also seriously discussed moving Hamvention to either the State Fairgrounds or the Convention Center in Columbus (which would please me no end) in response to the deteriorating condition of Hara, but they must have gotten a sweetheart deal from Hara to stay there. Nutter Center wouldn't be a bad place, though.

It appears that aside from the WSU police, most of the frequency loggings here were private contractors; from what we're seeing in the database it would seem that WSU is moving nearly everything over to MARCS-IP.

sopranosno1

i forgot that we had the old system in on our psr-600 and didnt hear a peep on it, just a few tones on the voice channel 855.9875.if someone who can pick up the sys can monitor it during the week when the college is in session see if there is any traffic.

TedRHayes

i forgot that we had the old system in on our psr-600 and didnt hear a peep on it, just a few tones on the voice channel 855.9875.if someone who can pick up the sys can monitor it during the week when the college is in session see if there is any traffic.

I did some monitoring/logging of the old system last week, though not real closely. There appears to still be active, though it is pretty infrequent. Didn't save the log. So I wouldn't say its completely depreciated yet.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Outside Lookin In

When I first noticed the post, I thought it might be slang for specific to inpatient psychiatric care. LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.