• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Y-C fire 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainetrunk

I haven't had much chance to monitor it, but on Y-C fire 4 --- 460.600 PL 110.9 ( a channel I thought had died ) I am hearing what sounded like a dispatch.. Maybe I'm wrong, but it don't hurt to ask..

Last edited:

mainetrunk

What I was told was fire 8

I just had 465.625 - PL 118.8 hit my scanner.. There's no way I am listenning to anything more north than North Berwick.. I think they are re arranging the channel's we alledgedly know..

DannyM86

Premium Subscriber
YCO 4

Hollis is 460.6000R 110.9 its not YCO F4

465.5750S 118.8 is York Co Ch 4 North Tactical Direct

465.6250 S 118.8 is York Co Ch 8 South Tactical Direct

mainetrunk

Thank's, I was going by some old programming left behind in a scanner I bought from the late Southern Maine Fire Notification member - 101... Thank's for the help..

reedeb

Thank's, I was going by some old programming left behind in a scanner I bought from the late Southern Maine Fire Notification member - 101... Thank's for the help..
Glad to see Brian's equipment in good use. He was a good friend of mine for several years. He, Bonnie and I had some good laughs way back.

mainetrunk

His 396XT is still right here in total use. As - is, ( factory antenna ) we heard YC fire 460.550 in Dover N.H.. He grabbed my money and ran, lol. But, I grabbed his scanner and learned the programming diff between R-S and Uniden, thanks 101..

Status
Not open for further replies.