Yamhill County code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what Code 11 is in Yamhill County, seems to be drivers license expired, but then sometimes the dispatcher will ask units if they are code 11, and other times they will say code 11 and then the officer ask for the info and then they read off whats wrong, idk, it seems like it has different meanings.

ac7nu

Code 11 just means confidential information. YCOM will call Code 11 any time they don’t want the person we are dealing with at the time to hear information that pertains to them. Now if you hear Code 11 Frank then you will want to hit the hold button on your scanner because the cops are dealing with a person who has a felony warrant out on them and that’s when the real fun begins.

73's

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
ahhh, thanks- when i first moved here in 08 and started listening, i suspected it was like important information. but then i only heard it for licesne info so i just forgot about it. and ive never heard them say Code 11 frank, but i have heard them say "code 11, hes got a 24" basically the same thing lol. (12-24)

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Hey you wouldnt happen to know what "No Valid Op", or something sounding like that means?

ac7nu

yes! A lot of time you will hear this when they run a person by Oregon I.D. or by name and D.O.B and there is no record of them having a current ODL in the DMV computer or in other states

Status
Not open for further replies.