yorkcountyfrequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolack

untilaugust2012 ibringmy pro95scannertomysonsschool afteridrophim off ilisten tothescanner inthecar thescool is yti in springettsbury township whatfrequencies cani pickup inthe area ifoundoutthat thelocalradioshack person said sincethescannerisnot digital itmaynotpickupanythingin yorkcounty itpicksup lancastercountypolice ilivein chestercounty andicanpickup policeandfire butno statepolice ifanyonecanhelp me itwouldbe nice ihavehadthisalongtime ilivein nottingham,pa.

JoeyC

untilaugust2012 ibringmy pro95scannertomysonsschool afteridrophim off ilisten tothescanner inthecar thescool is yti in springettsbury township whatfrequencies cani pickup inthe area ifoundoutthat thelocalradioshack person said sincethescannerisnot digital itmaynotpickupanythingin yorkcounty itpicksup lancastercountypolice ilivein chestercounty andicanpickup policeandfire butno statepolice ifanyonecanhelp me itwouldbe nice ihavehadthisalongtime ilivein nottingham,pa.

Negative.:roll:

Tommahawk

FTFY!!!!

Until August 2012 I bring my Pro95 scanner to my son's school after I'd drop him off. I listen to the scanner in the car. The school is YTI in Springettsbury Township.

What frequencies can I pick up in the area? I found out that the local Radio Shack person said since the scanner is not digital, it may not pick up anything in York County.

It picks up Lancaster County Police. I live in Chester County and can pick up police and fire, but no state police. If anyone can help me it would be nice. I have had this a long time. I live in Nottingham, PA.....

ocguard

All of York County's public safety communications are digital, and require a digital trunktracking scanner. Refer to the database portion of radioreference for detailed information on York County's public safety radio system.

Refer to the Wiki portion of radioreference for information on digital trunktracking scanners.

Refer to the Rules and Etiquette for information regarding how to make posts. I should hope that another ridiculously formatted post from your screen name would result in a ban from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.