ADSBexchange.com - Live Aircraft Tracking Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Attached is a screenshot of why you should feed to ADSBEX and participate in their MLAT. Not only can you view all of their traffic via global.adsbexchange.com, but you can also takes your MLAT results and plot them in your own software [such as your own running copy of VirtualRadarServer].

You won't get this info from FA / FR24 / etc.

Mike

Attachments

• MILOVEROHIO.jpg
    MILOVEROHIO.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,014

BM82557

Here is a strange one -

Notice the time tracked in the first screenshot, second screenshot show the location of the co-ordinates listed in the first attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_21_2017 , 21_12_31.png
    Screenshot - 2_21_2017 , 21_12_31.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 756
  • Screenshot - 2_21_2017 , 21_14_07.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_21_2017 , 21_14_07.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 838

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Notice the time tracked in the first screenshot, second screenshot show the location of the co-ordinates listed in the first attachment

I don't understand what you are getting at. Can you elaborate?

Incidentally, PA/WV are noticeably vacant of / low on ADSBEX feeders, unfortunately. But, on a bright note, I know of at least one person in WPA who has been feeding to ADSBEX in the past week or two, and it's making a [good] difference with more MLAT plane tracking showing up in the area. Thanks to that person for feeding to ADSBEX!

Mike

SCPD

QRT
Oklahoma city feeders needed

IF there is at least 2 more feeders within the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma city limits I might become a feeder and only if MLAT works on ADS-B Exchange. I dont want Mlats 400 miles away from me. I have my VRS set up like this

Also enjoy American Airlines callsign lol

Attachments

• ohheyyy.jpg
    ohheyyy.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:

kma371

QRT
IF there is at least 2 more feeders within the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma city limits I might become a feeder and only if MLAT works on ADS-B Exchange. I dont want Mlats 400 miles away from me. I have my VRS set up like this

MLATs are generally limited to around 100 miles. You probably wouldn't be picking up aircraft 400 miles away anyhow enough to get an MLAT fix.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

As easy as it is to become a feeder, maybe if you were to become a feeder before waiting on others you might actually encourage others to become a feeder. If everyone waits for other people to do it first, it'll never happen :)

mike

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
The ADSB Exchange Historical Flight Viewer
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com

RA-85655 / RA85655 (Russian Air Force) - "open skies" aircraft.
Nice tracks over the western United States
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=194E97&date=2017-05-19
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/activity?inputSelect=icao&icao=194E97

Some flight tracks for these two aircraft.

92-9000 (ADFDF9) Boeing VC-25A aircraft for "Air Force One".
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/activity?inputSelect=icao&icao=ADFDF9

82-8000 (ADFDF8) Boeing VC-25A aircraft for "Air Force One".
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/activity?inputSelect=icao&icao=ADFDF8

nermel

I live in NW OKC, feed adsbexchange.com... One friend of mine also feeds them, but he's moving (in town) this week.

pilotman6012

Apparently all the new stuff is messing up the website completely,none of the forums topics are showing and None of the Active Airborne Military or Interesting aircraft are showing,Some fake user has apparently messed with the coding,in Forums last user Short and some weird number and on the Active page shows Twig short key transient error.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Apparently all the new stuff is messing up the website completely,none of the forums topics are showing and None of the Active Airborne Military or Interesting aircraft are showing,Some fake user has apparently messed with the coding,in Forums last user Short and some weird number and on the Active page shows Twig short key transient error.

I seriously doubt Sho3R7TeL86M has anything to do with the fact that the forums are semi-working. If you know how to get to where you want to go in the forums, you can still get there -- but you can't browse them by the topic for whatever reason.

I'm sure everything will get sorted out in due time. You have to understand that the person who operates that site has a day job, which is the only thing that enables him to have started the ADSBEx project. Things might get broken, but they'll get fixed. One must have priorities.

The Global Radar View, Flight History Data, and general feeding of ADS-B / MLAT are working fine from what I can tell.

Mike

BM82557

Something is wrong with Flight History Data, receive this -

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.