BCDx36HP Firmware 1.23.00 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddley

You're a GENIUS! Thank-you for your help, hiegtx! I can confirm that EDACS is now performing as it was (for now anyway) by reverting to the old FW version (1:22.00)

Diddley

It appears I may have spoken too soon. Some transmissions are still being ignored. I still maintain this a firmware issue... Anyone else care to chime in? I know my local PD FD and Public Works are currently in the process of switching all their services from the old EDACS system over to P25. Though the FD and PW will likely remain in the clear, the PD will probably be encrypted once this new system is fully implemented.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
It appears I may have spoken too soon. Some transmissions are still being ignored. I still maintain this a firmware issue... Anyone else care to chime in? I know my local PD FD and Public Works are currently in the process of switching all their services from the old EDACS system over to P25. Though the FD and PW will likely remain in the clear, the PD will probably be encrypted once this new system is fully implemented.

Have you by chance verified the frequencies that the system is using? You mentioned that your "local PD FD and Public Works" are transitioning to a new system. It's possible that some frequencies or its configuration has changed on the existing EDACS system to assist in the migration.

Status
Not open for further replies.