• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Cashanova48

GMRS callsign WSAF780
I apologize if this is not in the right forums area.
I own a Motorola XTS 3000 and would like to legally own the CPS for it from Motorola, the only problem is, I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to get into hot water with Motorola, non the less for software for a radio that's ten plus years old. Does anyone know of a trusted place that I could send it to get programed without it being some person on Ebay who could rip me off.
Thanks for any replies
-Cashanova

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
The 3000 software is ancient, moto doesn't care anymore and they've said so on the thread we did about of old software and support saying to google old software they don't provide anymore. W9CR has it on his site under the astro saber/xts3000 section. The latest version is R05.03.00

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I apologize if this is not in the right forums area.
I own a Motorola XTS 3000 and would like to legally own the CPS for it from Motorola, the only problem is, I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to get into hot water with Motorola, non the less for software for a radio that's ten plus years old. Does anyone know of a trusted place that I could send it to get programed without it being some person on Ebay who could rip me off.
Thanks for any replies
-Cashanova
Check out this thread to order it from Mother Moto

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I'd love to see that thread.
Here's one of them. Other people have called and been told to google. They don't support it anymore and they've made most of all the current cps free now anyways.

Setting up a free account, they offer a ton of legacy software by subscribing to it for free with a moto business account. Its all there, old business cps, professional HT/EX/MTX. They don't even charge for TRBO or APX anymore, its all there for the taking. Legacy TRBO CPS 1, firmware for old and new. Minitor software, old commercial series CP PR CM, vertex stuff,

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Here's one of them. Other people have called and been told to google. They don't support it anymore and they've made most of all the current cps free now anyways.

Setting up a free account, they offer a ton of legacy software by subscribing to it for free with a moto business account. Its all there, old business cps, professional HT/EX/MTX. They don't even charge for TRBO or APX anymore, its all there for the taking. Legacy TRBO CPS 1, firmware for old and new. Minitor software, old commercial series CP PR CM, vertex stuff,
The Legacy stuff like Professional CPS is gone it was on MOL and MOL site was gone last year

Cashanova48

GMRS callsign WSAF780
The 3000 software is ancient, moto doesn't care anymore and they've said so on the thread we did about of old software and support saying to google old software they don't provide anymore. W9CR has it on his site under the astro saber/xts3000 section. The latest version is R05.03.00

Thanks

Cashanova48

GMRS callsign WSAF780
Blue Max 49ers has the lastest or I should say, the last version on their website
I can't seem to figure out their website, I've typed up my model number in the software advisor and it just refreshes the page.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I can't seem to figure out their website, I've typed up my model number in the software advisor and it just refreshes the page.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
The Legacy stuff like Professional CPS is gone it was on MOL and MOL site was gone last year
Which professional CPS? I've still got EX/HT/CDM and PR/CP/CM tho I'm no longer on MOL or myview but Customer Hub

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
did you purchase it? If you did you will still have access to it.
no, subscribed to it on Customer Hub as non-licensed software, its still available that way under PCR NA Analog Professional Devices (Legacy) . and the business CP/PR radios under PCR NA Analog Commercial Devices (Legacy)