firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
After talking with BOB I installed a 2nd copy of the full version of PROSCAN on the REMOTE PC entered IP and PORT now it works no problems.
So if anyone has this problem install a new copy to a folder proscan2 or whatever you want to call it it might just work for you
Bud & Josh Thanks for all the help..............

nick223

Feed Provider
On the web sever where you can have a folder location on the site is there anyway to display the history logging information?

ve3cgr

Premium Subscriber
Hi Bob,
Is it possible to add to the "wish list' to have an optional column on the History Logging tab for the Filter?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
ProScan Version 14.7 Just Released.

What's New
  • Fixed - Copy & Paste and Drag & Drop wasn't working correctly.
  • Fixed - Find Duplicates was missing Trunk UIDs.
  • Added - SDS200 Favorites FTP Scanner Read & FTP Scanner Write.
  • Added - Send MSM (Mass Storage Mode) Command To Scanner button on the Scanner Read & Scanner Write dialog window.
ProScan supports the BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCD996P2, SDS100, SDS200, & UBCD3600XLT scanners.

ProScan is the most powerful and feature rich scanner software in the world !!!

Made in the USA

mikeyp

Thank you for your awesome software programmed my BC785d so fast compared to what i had to do when i first got it. Saved me 3 days of manual programming.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Here is the preview of version ProScan version 14.8 with NXDN support for the BCD325P2 & BCD996P2 scanners.

This is just the executable. Unzip and copy the exe file over the original. Stop ProScan first.
https://proscan.org/ProScan.zip

There is a minor issue with the firmware. If setting the trunking frequencies to RAN 0 (or 1), it will revert to Area 0 (or 1). RAN 2 to 63 are okay.
So ProScan kind of operates the same way on RAN 0 & 1. Uniden is aware of it.

Let me know of any issues and especially with NXDN.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Here is the preview of version ProScan version 14.8 with NXDN support for the BCD325P2 & BCD996P2 scanners.

This is just the executable. Unzip and copy the exe file over the original. Stop ProScan first.

There is a minor issue with the firmware. If setting the trunking frequencies to RAN 0 (or 1), it will revert to Area 0 (or 1). RAN 2 to 63 are okay.
So ProScan kind of operates the same way on RAN 0 & 1. Uniden is aware of it.

I'll probably release an update tomorrow for this or maybe later tonight. I have the firmware, now but ran out of time on Friday (and, hey, today is Saturday, I spent the day playing with ProScan oddly enough).

CanesFan95

Question about the notch filter. I have a filter of 4,800 Hz added which normally blocks out the little EDACS "peep" at the end of transmissions. If you run your scanner's audio into the line-in and listen out the computer speakers, this makes it sound real nice and clean just like a real commercial radio.

But lately I'm noticing the "peep" is coming through now. It's like the notch filter is no longer working. Anyone else notice this?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Excellent. Thanks Paul

Here is the latest preview of ProScan version 14.8 with NXDN support for the BCD325P2 & BCD996P2 scanners.
If you downloaded the earlier preview version 14.8, I suggest downloading this.
This isn't the official release so it's not packaged into a setup file and will not show if checking for newest version within ProScan.

{edit} Also, as UPMan advises "Color Code, RAN, and Area Code will probably be changed to Search. " so you will need to check the trunking frequencies on DMR and NXDN systems.

Last edited:

phask

Premium Subscriber
Getting an FTP write error
Error Writing To The Scanner.
I have read and written to this in the past.

Try Again.

ftp://192.168.1.207/favorites_lists/f_000008.hpd

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (550) File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).
at System.Net.FtpWebRequest.SyncRequestCallback(Object obj)
at System.Net.FtpWebRequest.RequestCallback(Object obj)
at System.Net.CommandStream.InvokeRequestCallback(Object obj)
at System.Net.CommandStream.Abort(Exception e)
at System.Net.FtpWebRequest.FinishRequestStage(RequestStage stage)
at System.Net.FtpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at FrmFTP.FTPDeleteFile(String ServerAdress, String Path, String File, NetworkCredential Credentials, String& Error)