Rdio scanner server and saving changes

Clats97

Premium Subscriber
Hello, i set up a local rdio scanner server thats connected to sdrtrunk so i can roll the tapes back if need be. ive been editing the talkgroups and organizing everything, and have made some serious progress. however i am having an issue that just popped up out of nowhere. all of a sudden, when i make changes to a talkgroup name etc, i cannot save the changes. the save button is greyed out. also, there is a duplicate tag, but it doesnt show up in the tag section and when i looked through the TGs i couldnt find any duplicates. im relativley new to SDRs, i have a lot more experience with scanners.

any ideas? can anyone throw me a bone?

frazpo

Hello, i set up a local rdio scanner server thats connected to sdrtrunk so i can roll the tapes back if need be. ive been editing the talkgroups and organizing everything, and have made some serious progress. however i am having an issue that just popped up out of nowhere. all of a sudden, when i make changes to a talkgroup name etc, i cannot save the changes. the save button is greyed out. also, there is a duplicate tag, but it doesnt show up in the tag section and when i looked through the TGs i couldnt find any duplicates. im relativley new to SDRs, i have a lot more experience with scanners.

The app is pretty stable but I have experienced a few hiccups. Did you try stopping Rdio and starting it back up again?

noamlivne

Where are you trying to perform the updating? In SDRTrunk or in Rdio-Scanner.
If you enable the Autopopulate option in Rdio-Scanner, you will have to perform all the updates in SDRTrunk. Rdio-Scanner will then take the identifications from SDRTrunk. So in this case SDRTrunk is "stronger" than Rdio-Scanner.
Regardless, I think, that if SDRTrunk is streaming to Rdio-Scanner and you try to make changes it can be a bit sluggish. Don't forget to press Save (and perhaps also Export the Settings).
I would think that stopping both programs and restarting them can help with greyed out icons.

Clats97

Premium Subscriber
The app is pretty stable but I have experienced a few hiccups. Did you try stopping Rdio and starting it back up again?
Yes I'm good not just trynabfigure out poet forwarding now lol I'm just using tailscale rn