Tallapoosa DMR TGID

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
This morning, I monitored Tallapoosa and overheard a traffic stop on talk group 135. That one is not identified in the database and I’m wondering if anyone knows who that might be?

Metrofire31
Opelika
WREX563

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
I've also monitored a Reeltown Fire unit talking with County Dispatch on TG 121. Reeltown Fire's assigned TG is 120 and I'm wondering if each of the VFD has been assigned their primary TG plus (+) 1 as a TAC or OPS channel. Anyone know other VFD talkgroups that might confirm whether this is true?

Also, I want to applaud Tallapoosa for their DMR system. I live in Opelika near TigerTown and have a discone antenna mounted in my attic with a coax run down to my garage-located monitoring post. I have the Tallapoosa-Alex City DMR system programmed in a BCD996P2 scanner and their signal is so strong it is as clear as if their transmitter was located in my driveway. The system site I monitor is the Camp Hill (Roxana) site, which I believe xis actually located on a tower near the Sheriff's Girls Ranch. Anyone else having a similar receiving experience of this system?

Metrofire31
Opelika
WREX563 (GMRS)