Logan Airport Southwest uhf DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt131

QRT
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the frequency and color codes along with talk groups for Southwest Airlines at Logan?

ecps92

Southwest was very Analog in September during my monitoring waiting for a flight to Chicago
Southwest Airlines 463.7375 R D025

Does anyone know the frequency and color codes along with talk groups for Southwest Airlines at Logan?

garys

Premium Subscriber
There was digital signal on the frequency this morning when I was at Logan this morning. I'll be there again next week and will try to get some information on the frequency if I have the opportunity. I don't know if it was SWA or not.

ecps92

Brewster Amb NXDN ??

There was digital signal on the frequency this morning when I was at Logan this morning. I'll be there again next week and will try to get some information on the frequency if I have the opportunity. I don't know if it was SWA or not.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Still analog as of now, but there are other users with digital. One is Brewster Amb. The other might be DMR, but there was only one short transmission.

Southwest was very Analog in September during my monitoring waiting for a flight to Chicago
Southwest Airlines 463.7375 R D025

Status
Not open for further replies.