SDS100 United Airlines DIA DMR T3 Programming

scanner_nut

I have a SDS100 with the DMR license installed. I have programmed this system into a favorite channel - United Airlines Trunking System, Various, Multi-State using the Sentinel application. The Sentinel database identifies this system as "United Airlines DT3". 2 Sites listed: L1-3 Denver, L1-4 Denver w control channels listed for each site. In scanning mode, the SDS100 identifies the control channels as DMR but I get no audio and the scanner does not stop on any of the channels for up to 3 hours - (long layover in Concourse B). I can hear other DMR type systems that I have programmed using the Sentinel application and database. Are there specific configuration settings for this system or global seetings that I need to adjust? Is there a software application that I can use with a SDR dongle to analyze this radio system? Thanks in advance!

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
The infomation in the database is accurate. I just loaded my SDS100 using the Sentinel DB and I'm able to listen to this system. I did switch the TG ID mode to search and locked out site 4 to help keep the radio looking at site 3. Watching the system via DSD+, the SDS does miss a lot of radio traffic for reasons I'm not aware of.