148.150 and HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainetrunk

Hi guys, the other night, the abernacky net was doing a test on the Derry NH repeater on 148.150.. 1 station was not hitting it so well, so the -main dispatcher- said " youre not coming through on VHF, we will try HF after." I was to busy to set a search on my Alinco.. Question is--anyone have the NH abernacky HF freq? USB, LSB? Thanks, Ron

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Since this was heard on a NH machine, that's where this goes...

This frequency smacks of a Civil Air Patrol usage - I would tend to think one of their HF nets would have been involved here. But the HF freq involved? Don't know....Mike

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Hi guys, the other night, the abernacky net was doing a test on the Derry NH repeater on 148.150.. 1 station was not hitting it so well, so the -main dispatcher- said " youre not coming through on VHF, we will try HF after." I was to busy to set a search on my Alinco.. Question is--anyone have the NH abernacky HF freq? USB, LSB? Thanks, Ron

A search typing, "Civil Air Patrol HF" yielded this page from Radio Reference forum. You probably had to scroll right past it to go to the NH forums page.

Yes 148.150 is Civil Air Patrol; NH units using the Abenaki callsigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.