2002 Lexus ES 300 Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxracer050

Hello all!

Brand new poster here, have been wanting to place my radio in the car for awhile now. I used to have it in there on velcro but the velcro sucked and the scanner kept falling. I'm blaming it on constant temperature changes.

So now I have officially mounted it in the bracket on the side of the console. Drilled two very small holes into it and wahlah!

So sorry for the bad photos, I got it done at night and well.. also used a cellphone. I'll have better quality later!

Enjoy! BCT15!

0222002202.jpg

0222002200a.jpg

0222002200.jpg

0222002159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Nice job on the install.. neat, clean, and doesn't look half bad iether! Also nice placement on the ant.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
how is the room for the passenger in the seat and does it get in the way of having to move the front seat up? I like the way you did it, good placement and nice and clean.

mxracer050

how is the room for the passenger in the seat and does it get in the way of having to move the front seat up? I like the way you did it, good placement and nice and clean.

there is plenty of space in the passenger seat :) Unless I have a big person in my passenger's seat nobody would be brushing against the scanner. The seat can move up a little bit, but I guess thats the con.

Status
Not open for further replies.