2022 NASCAR Drivers Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Speed can be deleted from any and all of the files. Also nascar wx and "rowdy".Has anyone found anything not digital(enc) or any use on 451 225 451.575 ?

Last edited:

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Any xfinity or truck series notes for 2022 anyone?

Ajurski

Great list from AutoClub!

I combined the primary channel Daytona list from batdude and the Fontana list from m0topilot and cross referenced to the subtones that I scanned at the 2021 Brickyard (Using an SC230 to scan and ArcSport to dump to a .csv).

Interesting for 2022 is that more teams than I can ever remember changed their subtones. I expect all of these tones to be changed by the time I attend races this summer. Especially if there is a repeat of the radio hijacking seen at the 2018 Coke 600.

I am a new user of the BC125AT. I have programmed the frequencies from the Daytona list with the DTCS codes. With what you are discovering, would you recommend that I not even program in the DTCS codes and just have the scanner "search" for those codes on that particular frequency? I am all new to this level of scanner and am attending the race this weekend in Phoenix.

Thanks for any assistance.

chocolate_nault

Premium Subscriber
I am a new user of the BC125AT. I have programmed the frequencies from the Daytona list with the DTCS codes. With what you are discovering, would you recommend that I not even program in the DTCS codes and just have the scanner "search" for those codes on that particular frequency? I am all new to this level of scanner and am attending the race this weekend in Phoenix.

It depends on how you plan to use the scanner and what you expect this weekend.

If you just want it to work with little modification, Nascar is in the midst of the west coast swing and most teams are unlikely to reprogram every crew radio. I suggest learning to program and delete the tone codes by hand in case you hear nothing for a particular driver.

If you're there to scan and learn, the moment engines are started and the pace laps are the best time to use the Search and Store feature in the 450.000-469 range and log tone codes. In practice, some teams may use separate tones on the same frequency to separate communications for crew members in the garage from the driver on the track.

chocolate_nault

Premium Subscriber
Any xfinity or truck series notes for 2022 anyone?
This is a carryover from 2021 and none of the frequencies or tones have been verified. But it is a start for comparing to .csv dumps for anybody attending races.

Attachments

• XFINITY MASTER PLANNING.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 75

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber

I'd put them in as search.. if they changed pl or dpl u won't here them if u got a dif tone programmed

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Ya know I may save those spreadsheets for xfinity cup and truck on phone and edit it from phone or tablet. I used to write notes on paper then I'd lost my notes
This is a carryover from 2021 and none of the frequencies or tones have been verified. But it is a start for comparing to .csv dumps for anybody attending races.

Trapper50

Premium Subscriber
Hello Im very new to this scanner space. Had to buy one since they canceled my FanVision... I think I have it mostly figured out but for the SECONDARY frequencies is there somewhere to put those close to the first one? I watch nascar alot and notice the often go on the second frequency which my digital scanner at home puts all into one feed basically.. Got a race this weekend so hoping to get it figure out quickly!
I have Uniden BC125AT if...
Are you aware that you can listen to all the drivers through the NASCAR app?

Trapper50

Premium Subscriber
I have the FanVision too which they discontinued support at tracks. The next best option is the Racing Electronics RE3000 which programs automatically when you're at the track for free. No fees for the auto programming. Manually having to program a scanner for races is a big hassle. I had to do this for many years before FanVision came out and now the RE3000 is the only other option. Maybe if demand increases, FanVision will be supported again. They claim Covid for the discontinued support but every is using that excuse for everything nowadays.
I agree, been a NASCAR and scanner fan for years; the RE3000 is well worth the money for anyone going to the track. I leave my other scanners at home and always take my RE3000.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Are you aware that you can listen to all the drivers through the NASCAR app?
The nascar mobile is a charge per year. Also the nascar mobile has a delay vs a scanner live at the track. I also do not think nascar mobile scanner has there alt "channel2" I use the nascar mobile app to listen to the drivers when not at track. I run re3000 at all nascar events I attend.

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
The mobile app does monitor the team channels. If a driver goes to CH 2 you will hear it. Yes there is a short delay as there is in any digital media world. No way around that. It leaves live but after leaving the track, hitting a satellite/fiber feed then to your local ISP or cellular provider and to your phone there will be delay.

As said above the RE3000 is an ideal unit for a casual user and even some experienced users at the track.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
@jeepsandradios good to know that the drivers 2nd channel is available on the app. Thanks for clarification!! I was not sure if I ever heard traffic after saying goto 2. I do remember trackscan sometimes being more proactive with the lists that they would sell I'd sometimes see errors on Re's old lists back in the day.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Great list from AutoClub!

I combined the primary channel Daytona list from batdude and the Fontana list from m0topilot and cross referenced to the subtones that I scanned at the 2021 Brickyard (Using an SC230 to scan and ArcSport to dump to a .csv).

Interesting for 2022 is that more teams than I can ever remember changed their subtones. I expect all of these tones to be changed by the time I attend races this summer. Especially if there is a repeat of the radio hijacking seen at the 2018 Coke 600.
Do you have a truck xls?

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Not trying to cross post. I added a separate thread titled Racing Electronics. Re3000 is currently oos.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
I don't seem confident of it opening but there has been talks with Joliet track and NASCAR.Also Chicago on a road street race. Yes it sounds funny

JSHUREN555

Hi Everyone, so I gave this a shot with my Baofeng BF-F8HP so that I could have it for the race for the Autoclub 400 here in Fontana. Don't hate me for having a cheapie radio. I'm working on fixing that.

I backed up my radio with CHIRP and used that .csv file and modified it with the data in the .xlsx/.zip file above. I got both primary and secondary frequencies ans also labeled them with the dirvers number concatentated with their last name so that I could cycle through the freqs on the B channel. When it came time to flashing the radio, I got data type errors like converting string to float for the "squelch." I have a limited understanding of where the squelch column in the data needs to be assigned to in the radio configuration for the Baofeng.

I have attached my .csv file. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
your tones don't line up to right drivers

chocolate_nault

Premium Subscriber
your tones don't line up to right drivers

This is correct.
I missed this when first copying the CSV posted by m0topilot, all of the subtones are offset by one car when compared to the tones posted after Daytona. There is a "Location" 0 "2MCALL" that has the tone 74 assigned to it, this tone is likely meant to be for Car #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.