2022 NASCAR Drivers Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Nascar test section 9 20 at homestead Miami open to fans for locals. Must pre register for event online.
I drove up to the track today and watched them test the Next Gen cars for a few hours. Nice day. Will be there for the race next month.

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Question. The drivers there were they on the known raceday frequencies? Or another. I ask because I had,gone once before and not heard them on there race day channels.
Few of the drivers I recall were using there common frequencies. While others weren't. I also wouldn't be surprised if the drivers were using there private or digital channels? 2nd question. Were the officials using the two normal analog uhf repeaters?

W2JEL

Premium Subscriber
Question. The drivers there were they on the known raceday frequencies? Or another. I ask because I had,gone once before and not heard them on there race day channels.
Few of the drivers I recall were using there common frequencies. While others weren't. I also wouldn't be surprised if the drivers were using there private or digital channels? 2nd question. Were the officials using the two normal analog uhf repeaters?
More than likely they were using their digital systems during testing, all race comms during an event per NASCAR have to be in the clear. They do use digital during testing and practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.