2023 MOSWIN Sites/Talkgroups

wally74

Premium Subscriber
This post refers to MOSWIN(troopers). I can only guess to this point, but probably updating the changes to MAARS on the troopers radios. Most times, the troopers on MOSWIN monitor the MAARS channels. I seriously doubt that the MOSWIN will encrypt, just update their radios to be able to hear the new encrypted channels, ie Rayrown & Platte county sheriffs.

KA0KDW

@KD9FAL doubt Cape would show as a neighbor to Jeff City, but keep searching the 70 MHz freqs!
Gotta remember though it might show as a neighbor temporality if they’re testing the qupmejt before sending it out to he deoplued. Other Jew sites coming soone include Lampe (stone county) and Conway (Laclede county)

KA0KDW

MOSWIN TG 5515 Heard briefly while in Miller/Camden County: "Central (calling) 300"
On Deepwater and also Brinktown sites
not enough to ID -
Wonder if your scanner wasn’t picking up a different site and calling it Deepwater. I don’t think Deepwater would cover that far over ajd I don’t think that particular zone 3 talk group would show on Deepwater.

wb0wao

Logging an encrypted TG 4007 (Bollinger County TGID block). No idea what it is but maybe a Bollinger SO TAC TG?

wb0wao

I know Cape County is getting a new site installed and last I heard the techs were still working on it. Could these possibly be sites that will be deployed in other parts of the state that the techs are working on?
I'm in Cape County, do you have a location?

KA0KDW

For some reason this was licensed separately. Most 700 MHz sites are under the state license.
These are 6 additional frequencies that were purchased by the city of Neosho for public works as they wanted public works on the system. Only way state agreed was if Neosho purchased the additional freqs that only public works would go through. The 6 frequencies on the existing site would carry only public safety. So essentially the Neosho site would become a 12 channel site.

baretta29

Premium Subscriber
New Site 1-95 is around Big Lake state Park. Came on line yesterday. neighbor sites are 35, 39, 45, 62.
CC 773.06875
A 773.31875
I 774.31875
New Site 1-100 Failed but Current, neighbor sites are 35, 38, 54, 62, 69.
CC 769.15625

AC0RV

Feed Provider
With all the Switchovers, New sites and such to MOSWIN.

I would like some Info (ie MOSWIN UIDs).recordings the Sw MO area. So that I can update my MOSWIN UD list.

Just PM me. Mega Major thanks.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
TG 3955 active today as "Incident command" calling hospitals/EMS in SE and SW Mo Region D & E.
Maybe 5 answered to a hundred or so. 3955 is not in Database, but 3956 shows as Mo Hospital Assn #2, so this may be #1.
We need a list of "regular check-in" nets on MOSWIN!
now onto Region F!

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Confirmed as MHA 1 as she went on to Region I.

"What did you do at work today, honey?"
"I called 300+ health units and 7 answered."
"Well, I guess we are ready for the next big incident - right?"

KA0KDW

TG 3955 active today as "Incident command" calling hospitals/EMS in SE and SW Mo Region D & E.
Maybe 5 answered to a hundred or so. 3955 is not in Database, but 3956 shows as Mo Hospital Assn #2, so this may be #1.
We need a list of "regular check-in" nets on MOSWIN!
now onto Region F!
I know the SEMA MED rioll Capl is a monthly test. That’s the only routine test I know at this time. I don’t know how often the MHA testing is conducted.

In region A they have a routine test on A IO call they call it the MoSWIN region A PSAP interoperability test. Basically a roll call of the E911 PSAP’s some hospitals, Fire, ambulance, Whiteman, ajd Lee’s Sunnit State are on the roll call. It’s usually conducted by Saline County E-911. I think it’s weekly. Ajd at very random times. I’ve caught the test one time at 0200

KA0KDW

Confirmed as MHA 1 as she went on to Region I.

"What did you do at work today, honey?"
"I called 300+ health units and 7 answered."
"Well, I guess we are ready for the next big incident - right?"
It would help if they actually had people to come in solely to participate in the test. Much like the faculties do quarterly with the amateur radio health care net in southern Missouri. Many hospitals (especially the rural ones) don’t have the extra staff on duty to bother with the tests. Any very few staff are likely even trained on the radios to know how to put the radio on the correct zone then correct talk group.

KA0KDW

Conway is online zone 1 site 96 block K control 773.08125. Site is technically in Webster County. Site NAC is 1C3. Full details have been submitted.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
McDonald County in far SW Mo doing some testing on TG 28701 Mc Donald County All.
Heard RID 1049051 - an old base from the sequence where many SW Mo SOs had them added, and a newer RID and 1125016 "County 23". Added this confirmed use of "All" to database.