420 Activities, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Civic Center 420 events are fast becoming an MCI, eight ambulances are currently busy in the park and bike medics are running numerous calls as well.

O/F Den-800, Online

Jim<

Attachments

• potsmoke.jpg
    potsmoke.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 308

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Uncon, OD, Seizure, Assault, Coma, Hallucinate, Tachycardia.. you name it.

Just listen it's call after call, often multiple at the same time.

Jim<

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
It sounds like the event is supposed to be over now (at 1800), but apparently they will be using the facility until 2200 hours.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
It sounds like the event is supposed to be over now (at 1800), but apparently they will be using the facility until 2200 hours.

the main concert is at Red Rocks tonight, so many are headed that direction.

Jim<

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
"U.S.A presents the first ever Snoop&#8217;s Wellness Retreat at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Featuring recreational gurus SNOOP DOGG and WIZ KHALIFA! Turn up your zen with YG, Smoke DZA, and more special guests to be announced."

Sounds like they have a pretty full house, doors just opened with a 7:30 start time. On City Services EDACS TG 1331 Red Rocks seems to have a patch with law enforcement, I think I heard "Denver" mentioned.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing Fire/EMS activity for the Red Rocks event on WMFR Tac-3 and Tac-8, not sure about law yet. I've heard several references to "Denver Police", but so far I haven't found any channel with ANY law-related traffic for this event, which is very weird.

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Update: After listening to venue traffic on City Services EDACS, it appears DPD does indeed provide LE coverage for Red Rocks.

Denver Park Rangers are active tonight on the Park Ranger Channel, but I'm guessing DPD units are using a different channel. If DPD units are dispatching through the Denver EOC, they may be using a TG in ProVoice Mode.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Uncon, OD, Seizure, Assault, Coma, Hallucinate, Tachycardia.. you name it.

Just listen it's call after call, often multiple at the same time.

Jim<

And all the pot heads say it's completely safe, will defend it till death and curse at you for putting down pot. My cousin and I had an argument on Facebook about pot and now they are saying it harms the brain. YOU THINK!?

I really hate this stupid state. I voted against legalization.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I posted that picture here to Facebook to show the fam what 420 looks like in Denver and I said I heard ambulances and bike medics were busy with OD patients and crap and immediately my cousin said you can't OD on pot. I said yeah right, like that guy who ate pot laced cookies and threw himself off a balcony? He said don't diss it unless you smoke it. Several friends gave comments about the OD thing and thumbs up to my cousin including my aunt. I'm ashamed to be a part of this follower family. My mom always taught me to be a leader and never a follower.

Good luck getting a job losers!

Can you OD on pot like was stated? I think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.