536HP Not Scanning Favorites Properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Hmm, still interesting as the scanner "should" have read the bandplan info from the CC. The HPDB has no bandplan info. You can confirm this by looking at any site in Sentinal (not a FL) and checking the bandplan...it will be empty.

Not true - unless you mean for this system, if you mean bandplan for ANY system read on:

if it is a re-banded system requiring a new BP, it is in the DB.

If it does not require a new BP, it will read it from the CC.

- -example create a FL from Ohio - any county - statewide - MARCS. Then edit, look at any site. required BP is there. ==

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Not true - unless you mean for this system, if you mean bandplan for ANY system read on:

if it is a re-banded system requiring a new BP, it is in the DB.

If it does not require a new BP, it will read it from the CC.

- -example create a FL from Ohio - any county - statewide - MARCS. Then edit, look at any site. required BP is there. ==

I was referring to the system in question, sorry I didn't make that clear. A P25 trunked system will not show a bandplan from the HPDB.

vortex360

See if you have location on for your favorites. If you do, that could be the problem.

I am experiencing the same problem on the 536. I am convinced it is yet another problem with that radio. I feel like giving up on that radio. It was a bad purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.