ABC Board frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I see the Gov. antigambling task force had the State Police and the Alabama Beverage Contral
Board officers at Victoryland in Shorter Al. I was told tonight that the ABC officers are still there
in town. Does anyone know the freqs. for the ABC guys. I know the State Police freqs.

scanrfan

Alabama ABC Board

At one time the references I used showed them using 154.770, but whether they still use that frequency or not I don't know. I never heard them on that frequency. They may use a DPS (Trooper) frequency or have a new frequency that I haven't seen listed yet.

ibflat2

they were down here in Dothan also and I was not able to get much time on the scanner..

Would love to know what channels they are using

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I heard some of the troopers on a freq. I have has DPS car-to-car. They were doing small talk( I hope it does not rain on us, When are we going to do this) then someone told them to stop. I talk to a guy
that was at Victoryland and he said you could tell the ABC officers from the state troopers and the ABC guys were using Southern Linc put also had small mobil radios they were useing also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.