About how long does it take to get a feed approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Super Moderator

hjvan

mine too. Just posted an application for scanner feed. Says status is pending. How long til i hear something back? Was hoping to get this hooked up tonight if possible. thanks

hutchfire

Premium Subscriber
Richard,

I have tried to submit an application several times and when I select the county I'm able to select USA but it never populates the state or county. I'm unable to submit the application because no county is selected. I'm using windows 8 could that be the issue?

Thanks,
Capt. Jesse Martin
Hutchinson Fire Department

richtidd

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Richard,

I have tried to submit an application several times and when I select the county I'm able to select USA but it never populates the state or county. I'm unable to submit the application because no county is selected. I'm using windows 8 could that be the issue?

Thanks,
Capt. Jesse Martin
Hutchinson Fire Department
I approved your application on 2014-09-12 10:02:20.

gtdxis34l

Premium Subscriber
Time for Approval

Hello Richard. I submitted an application just a few hours ago. Was curious if you would possibly be able to get to my application as soon as you find the time. Thanks.

-KY9LEH

gtdxis34l

Premium Subscriber
Stream Approval

Hello Richard, I have received your email and have sent you all the information as requested. Waiting approval. Thank you and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.