About how long does it take to get a feed approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Junior Radio Guru
Super Moderator

hjvan

Premium Subscriber
mine too. Just posted an application for scanner feed. Says status is pending. How long til i hear something back? Was hoping to get this hooked up tonight if possible. thanks

hutchfire

Premium Subscriber
Richard,

I have tried to submit an application several times and when I select the county I'm able to select USA but it never populates the state or county. I'm unable to submit the application because no county is selected. I'm using windows 8 could that be the issue?

Thanks,
Capt. Jesse Martin
Hutchinson Fire Department

richtidd

Database Admin
Richard,

I have tried to submit an application several times and when I select the county I'm able to select USA but it never populates the state or county. I'm unable to submit the application because no county is selected. I'm using windows 8 could that be the issue?

Thanks,
Capt. Jesse Martin
Hutchinson Fire Department

I approved your application on 2014-09-12 10:02:20.

gtdxis34l

Premium Subscriber
Time for Approval

Hello Richard. I submitted an application just a few hours ago. Was curious if you would possibly be able to get to my application as soon as you find the time. Thanks.

-KY9LEH

gtdxis34l

Premium Subscriber
Stream Approval

Hello Richard, I have received your email and have sent you all the information as requested. Waiting approval. Thank you and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.