Adding New TG ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaJungle

I just got a BCD436HP and im having quite a bit of trouble. I was previously using unitrunker which showed every TG, ID'ed or not, and I was able to add a lot of new TG's, including the ones I mostly like to listen to. the RR DB is missing like 75% of the system - so how can I add the TG's that I manually IDed? the sentinel software doesnt allow me to manually add TG's and it seems like Proscan doesnt either, just "unit ID's" in favorites.

Is there any a way to set to listen to all TG's, ID'ed and not - I tried trunking discovery mode but I guess Im not typing the system name in properly.
Also, is it possible import a .xml, .csv, or excel sheet that I saved from Unitrunker into the database for my scanner?

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
the RR DB is missing like 75% of the system - so how can I add the TG's that I manually IDed?

the sentinel software doesnt allow me to manually add TG's and it seems like Proscan doesnt either, just "unit ID's" in favorites.

Two things:

- if RRDB is missing "75% of the system" that's because no one ever submitted that information. Please consider doing so.

- If you set the System to "ID Search" you will get traffic on all TGs, whether they have a name associated with them or not. In Proscan that's under "System Options".

ScubaJungle

Two things:

- if RRDB is missing "75% of the system" that's because no one ever submitted that information. Please consider doing so.

- If you set the System to "ID Search" you will get traffic on all TGs, whether they have a name associated with them or not. In Proscan that's under "System Options".
I have been slowly starting to submit them, but they're pretty backed up, which I understand considering the circumstances.
To be honest I was a bit unsure of whether I could/should, I know they have strict streaming guidelines regarding active investigation type stuff - this is most of the stuff I listen to (homicide, street crimes, robbery, etc), and it also seems to be the stuff thats missing, so I wasnt sure if that's a coincidence or not. The dispatch and fire channels are all logged, but many of the investigative TG's are missing.

Thank you, I will try that, sounds exactly what I was looking for!
Appreciate the help.

ScubaJungle

Two things:

I cant seem to find "System Options" in Proscan. What part of the screen is it in, or is it under another menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.