ADSBexchange - new map display in testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

Reset set column headings back to default , Distance not working even though checked, distance was working this morning (see screen grab in post # 75 above ) No go for location/range rings.

Ok, now location/range rings/distance all showing up. I didn't do anything at my end.

Xray

Far from a power user here, wouldn't know a hex code if it bit me on the a$$, but I am a milair nut and obviously a great resource.

Only question I have [and this for the iphone app which I bought], is there an easy way to switch between mil only and civil, like on the web version [pressing U] ? I know you can do it messing with filters, is that the only way ?

wiedehopf

Far from a power user here, wouldn't know a hex code if it bit me on the a$$, but I am a milair nut and obviously a great resource.

Only question I have [and this for the iphone app which I bought], is there an easy way to switch between mil only and civil, like on the web version [pressing U] ? I know you can do it messing with filters, is that the only way ?

"the iphone app i bought": that's very unspecific, you mean the openADSB app?

If no one here knows, you could ask on their reddit, the dev hangs around there: r/OpenADSB

Last edited:

Xray

well I don't know how many military aircraft iphone apps there are, the icon says openadsb, and question was addressed to no one in particular

BM82557

The Distance Column is present but not populated in the search tab even though Distance is selected in the Columns tab

Status
Not open for further replies.