air evac LIFETEAM 79 FREQ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
I don't see a base on the Air Evac web site for Whitley County (it hasn't been updated with the Danville Base, yet).... but you should be able to hear them, at least one side, depending upon where you are when they transmit) from the freqs they have in place... Albany (152.95250), Harlan (173.32500) of Campbellsville (153.38000) on the Kentucky side of the border... The freqs for the Tennessee side of the border look to be kinda far away for effective comms... do you have the "N" Numbers from the choppers? When I get the chance I'll dig a little....
collier

ShawnCowden

i have no idea all I know is the info for the opening was in the sat. corbin times paper but it isnt online
:( I hope somebody could get those listed
does danville base have freqs ? but I do know that their at the whitley county airport and their going to run 2 chopters from there.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
The Danville Base (AE 56) uses the Campbellsville Tower (153.38000) and the newly licensed Shelbyville Tower (159.72000)... still nothing in ULS about a new freq down your way... As soon as I can get an answer I'll pass it along....
collier

Status
Not open for further replies.