Anchorage APCO-25???

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmosodb

Does anyone have any idea when Anchorage is going to make the switch? I see there has been some updates as far as Anchorage police having assigned channels. Also wondering if anyone has any more channels for the Anchorage area?

ecps92

The RR DB for Alaska was updated with new TRS info [ran trunker] from my visit last week to Anchorage. Found systems listed under one SysID when they are actually independent [non smartzone] Systems etc.

Wondering if anyone can listen to 148.1250 and 148.1500 for a few weeks and get a PL tone. Tried, but there was no CAP activity while I was there, but sources tell me there is atleast an Anchorage Rptr. :wink:

Does anyone have any idea when Anchorage is going to make the switch? I see there has been some updates as far as Anchorage police having assigned channels. Also wondering if anyone has any more channels for the Anchorage area?

elmosodb

LOL, that was all gibberish to me. I am located in Anch and have been messing around with the new digital system that they will be switching to....no idea when. But I hear it will be coming soon. Lets just say, I have found some talk groups that are very interesting to listen to!

sepura

Premium Subscriber
Is Anchorage PD-Fire using this system full time yet? Are they encrypted or in the clear? Thanks

AKBMW

They are not fully transitioned yet as they need sites added out of the bowl. That is the stage they are in right now

Status
Not open for further replies.