Any info on DMR system 820.65

ki7be

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have info on a DMR system that I receive in San Tan Valley on 820.65 Mhz. I am receiving this on a SDS200 with external antenna. I have searched the various databases and came up empty, except for the FCC ULS which includes it in a block of frequencies with a service code of YH located in the Virgin Islands. The signal is very strong -85dbm, -102 with the ATT on. The scanner decodes it as DMR CC2 Slot 2.

N9JIG

Sheriff
That would be on the input ranges, try listening 45 MHz. up for the repeater outputs.

This also could be an image if you are really close.

Reactions: wtp

ki7be

Premium Subscriber
This is a constant transmission, like what you would see from a control channel. I tried listening 45 mhz up and heard nothing. I tried the IFX and the signal remained. Still I would think that it should be a licensed transmitter, and there would be a record of the license on the fcc uls site. If you are in the San Tan Valley, Queen Creek area let me know if you can receive it. Thanks, Bill

N9JIG

Sheriff
Try setting up a Limit Search from 851 thru 869 and another from 935-940, leaving the squelch up high and the ATT on. See if you can find the same signal in one of these ranges.