Any Tulsa area guys on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I was in contact with the Oklahoma forum. One of the members said that when he was in Tulsa said that he heard everything on the OKWIN P25 system. Another said that pretty much everything is on both the analog and P25 systems. I have both ARC500 and WIN500. If you would like, I can start on a file for the P25 system with the latest information from the database.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I will be doing my programming using ARC500. If you prefer WIN500, I can easily convert to a WIN500 file by uploading to my Pro-197 scanner using ARC500 and then downloading into WIN500 to create a WIN500 file.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Need help programming a Whistler 1040.
Do you have the cable to program the radio with? If so I can give you a hand trying to figure it out. I also have ARC500 software by Butel it is a paid for program and WIN500 is Freeware if I recall correctly.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Let me know if you find it and I can probably get you some help tomorrow.

tvengr

Well Known Member
WIN500 is not freeware. It is a paid program and there have been some questions about how well it is being supported. The website has disappeared a number of times. I prefer ARC500. I find it very fast and easy to use. I can easily convert it to a WIN500 file if you should get that software. Let me know when you get the software. I can give you the trunked system to use while I am still working on the conventional frequencies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help but I have ARC500 and am local so I think we can get it going again. I think he has possible locked out a CC on the system but we'll figure it out.

willieg66

drkatzjr-do you have any problems picking up OKWIN. I'm in same general area as you and I'm not picking up very well. P-25 sounds much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.