any van set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

we have a 1999 plymouth voyage van i belive i seen in the form a centre console for a van but can not find it does any one have a picture or any ideas for a centre console between the two front seats? thanks dave t

hoser147

Hey Ron that looks nice did it go with the Van? davet post some pics of your van Im sure that some ideas will pop up and you can see what suits your needs and it will give ya some direction............hoser147

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
hoser147 said:
Hey Ron that looks nice did it go with the Van? davet post some pics of your van Im sure that some ideas will pop up and you can see what suits your needs and it will give ya some direction............hoser147

No, it went to the fire pit after taking the vinyl off HAHAHA:)

davet

thanks ron i will see what i can do do you have any plans or measurmences for the box i guess a person could modify it to put 3 radios in it 1 scanner cb i would like to put cd deck in it also as van did not have cd in it. thanks again

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
davet said:
thanks ron i will see what i can do do you have any plans or measurmences for the box i guess a person could modify it to put 3 radios in it 1 scanner cb i would like to put cd deck in it also as van did not have cd in it. thanks again

Hi Dave,
No I don't have the measurements. It was basically made for the venture because I measured it to fit in the space perfectly. So you would have to measure your space and see what you can put there.
Sorry
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.