Anyone Having Issues Programming 436?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
Tried the Sentinel software...have had to clear user data 3 times and can not get it to do what I want it to do.
Tried the ARC536 beta and get the nothing to scan error...any thoughts?

phask

Premium Subscriber
Since you give so much information, I'll give you the answer to the question - NO.

How about some explanation of your issue?

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
I keep getting the error message nothing to scan after loading to scanner...I am importing hpe file from my Home Patrol into my 436. I cannot select anything to scan in it. Getting frustrated with it.

Hit_Factor

I keep getting the error message nothing to scan after loading to scanner...I am importing hpe file from my Home Patrol into my 436. I cannot select anything to scan in it. Getting frustrated with it.

That happened to me a couple times when the location of the system our my location was incorrect or missing.

phask

Premium Subscriber
there is an entire thread on that issue and steps to check. Do you create a profile?

quick things to check:

Service type selected.

The FL you want loaded.

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
Profile...yes.....service selections...yes and a few were not selected....and we have scanning!!! TY!

woody_46

Go into the menu>set scan selection>select lists to monitor. If you uploaded lists properly it should give you lists to turn off and on.

whsbuss

When editing your profile in Sentinel there are setting for Monitor On and Download On. Without Monitor On for the FL you want it has nothing to scan.

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
Yes had that in the beginning but kept getting the nothing to scan...works now...and even decoding New Britain CT's P25 system...way cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.