AR-DV1 AR-DV1 - GSSI upgrade - observations

Erik211

I have the AOR DV1 with firmware v2205A, and the TETRA GSSI Pro filtering. I struggle to understand how to use it properly, my issue is that I have all traffic regardless of selecting SNG, MUL, favorite list or monitored GSSI's.
For example I have some stored some GSSI's with names in the favorite list. I press CLR button to change to favorite list, and I use MODE button to select SNG. But I still hear all monitored traffic on the channel. I would have expected to hear only GSSI's in the favorite list?

I see that I can put a /-mark on GSSI's in the favorite list using the PASS button. I suppose this is meant to "lock out" that GSSI? I haven't seen any effect from doing this however.

Also I would have hoped to have the active GSSI showing in the display. For me I just see the list of favorite GSSI's or monitored GSSI's - but no indication of who's talking at the moment.

The user manual addendum is pretty basic and does not explain how more on this. I guess it's better to hear too much than not hearing anything :) Still it's annoying, since there is quite a bit of encrypted traffic on the channel I'm listening to.

Japicor

Buenas tardes, tengo un DV1, quisiera saber cuantos grupos GSSI se pueden guardar, porque solo me deja grabar 13 grupos y si apago el equipo se borra todo. Saludos Geacias

HE9JYP

If any owner who has paid for the tetra GSSI who is getting the same problem as me, please email AOR and tell them. I know its a not the end of the world thing, but its the principal of the matter. Saying I'm wrong when i know I'm right.
The Japanese way of seeing is different from that of the Americans (Im European :0) ). There is no point in putting pressure on a Japanese, the problem will be corrected when the time comes.

OktawiuszFM

Witam, kupiłem klucz do filtrowania tetra, początkowo działał, filtrowanie, wyszukiwanie kanałów MCCH, ale wystarczyło wyłączyć radio, a następnie włączyć radio i funkcja się zawiesiła, przestała szukać kanałów MCCH i filtrowania: (grupy rozmów, bez względu na to, czy mam MUL lub SNG, słyszy wszystkie rozmowy, resetuję do ustawień fabrycznych, ale bezskutecznie

Hello, I bought a key for tetra filtering, initially it worked, filtering, searching for MCCH channels, but it was enough to turn off the radio and then turn on the radio and the function froze, it stopped looking for MCCH channels and filtering: (groups of conversations, no matter if I have a MUL or SNG, it can hear all conversations, I reset to factory settings, but to no avail

Last edited by a moderator: