ARC XT No longer detecting scanners

firemun

Feed Provider
After many years of trouble free service, my Arc _XT program will no longer detect a scanner. There are no conflicts with USB ports. The cable and comm port choices work fine to update firmware via Uniden updater but when I connect with ARC XT the auto detect will not find any scanner. I have removed and reinstalled the program, restarted numerous times. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? ARC536 works fine.

aprilexe

Premium Subscriber
About half the time I have to quickly pull and reinsert the usb *after* clicking auto detect to get a connection. Definitely an imperfect solution but once connected it does seem to remain stable until the next program restart. Other times everything lights right up as it should.
XP in Virtualbox , ArcXT 2.3b2, BCD325P2

firemun

Feed Provider
Still unable to connect to my 996p2 or 325p2 scanners. I have rebooted, uninstalled reinstalled etc etc. No yellow triangle in device manager...compter just does not see the scanner. As mentioned Uniden Updater works fine and updates firmware no problem. This is strictly a Butel/ARC-XT issue.

firemun

Feed Provider
Yes, have tried multiple cables. Each of the cables work fine with the Uniden Bearcat firmware updated as well.