Arduino bitstream-1.0 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

OH, PA, WV Regional Admin
Database Admin
GL - I think Brandon's blog includes your sketch files.

Utah Radio: Maxtroller and Maxduino

I need to merge the new slicer code into it.

Edit - sorry that's GL's other project, not the bitstream.

Were you referring to Maxtroller project for the slicer code? Did you get to it and has the project progressed any further between you two? I got into this late in the game but it has me excited...

Also need some more specific help wiring into a HLN9123A board. I had a Maxtrac that I built out of leftovers, which was a 800 trunk radio that had it's 16-pin logic board pulled to upgrade a VHF to full sig/options. So the basic logic board was put back in the 800 chassis and re-initialized as a 2ch 800 conv and disc tapped to run DOS Trunker back in the day.

Also would like to see the display options worked on to make the head do some funky stuff.

SCPD

QRT
Were you referring to Maxtroller project for the slicer code? Did you get to it and has the project progressed any further between you two? I got into this late in the game but it has me excited...
I have a separate Arduino sketch that samples analog pin zero. It computes a zero threshold from a running average. The result is a stream of bits - like the Bitstream. The differences are: it's single channel but runs at a higher sample rate - at 28,800 bits/samples per second instead of 18000. Unitrunker works with this now. Given the low cost of an external audio input, the bitstream / time slicer concept isn't terribly competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.