ARINC Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB5FAS

Does anyone know of a source for ALL vhf air frequencies allocated to ARINC? I have searched and stored the FCC database frequencies for ARINC by airport for areas around me here in Central Arkansas but wondered if there was a "nationwide pool" of frequencies reserved for ARINC.

Thanks in advance.

Joe KB5FAS
Central Arkansas

sholt

I just found these ARINC charts/freq lists last night on my own and left my PSR-310 on overnight (silent with handy latch LED :) ) but had no luck picking anything up. I got home around 7pm and put the PSR-310 on again and have had nothing in the last hour.

I am in San Francisco and assumed these frequencies (130.800, 131.950) would be relatively active here.

Are they still active?

(first post - sorry if this is in the wrong place!)

DCMon

Finding aero freqs is a hit and miss operation. You just have to give it time and you will be able to build your list.

nd5y

I am in San Francisco and assumed these frequencies (130.800, 131.950) would be relatively active here.
Are they still active?
They should be according to the current map.

I live near DFW which is one of the largest airports and a major hub. I don't hear much on the ARINC voice channel for this area (131.65) . I think nowdays most traffic is sent on their data network. There is a lot more activity on the other frequencies that the airlines use.

sholt

Thank you for your replies - I got a couple transmissions last night in the end, pretty weak and I think from Air France though can't confirm. I am going to set up a recorder to see what I get. Thanks again!

kma371

QRT
I just found these ARINC charts/freq lists last night on my own and left my PSR-310 on overnight (silent with handy latch LED :) ) but had no luck picking anything up. I got home around 7pm and put the PSR-310 on again and have had nothing in the last hour.

Are they still active?

(first post - sorry if this is in the wrong place!)

For SF area, I hear a lot on 136.7, 131.125 and a few others. I'll message you a list when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
A bit OT, but's what's going on with the dates in these posts? My response was certainly not 5 years ago. Maybe 5 months ago...

sholt

For SF area, I hear a lot on 136.7, 131.125 and a few others. I'll message you a list when I get home.

Thanks, I look forward to it! i'll check out the two you listed above now. They're not on the SFO list so if I can figure out what they are, I'll post them.

kma371

QRT
Well the original post in the thread was five years ago so maybe you did post then?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.