ASP

jhsands

Feed Provider
And I heard they're giving all citizens of Arkansas a radio so everyone can talk directly to them. /s

I sent a 23-point email to every Troop Captain, Colonel, Lt Colonel, and Major last night regarding encryption on *-DISP. I have made three "new friends" from that list.

In addition, I sent it to the governor's chief of staff, game & fish chief of staff, AHP Chief, ARDOT Director, and ADEM director.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I sent a 23-point email to every Troop Captain, Colonel, Lt Colonel, and Major last night regarding encryption on *-DISP. I have made three "new friends" from that list.

In addition, I sent it to the governor's chief of staff, game & fish chief of staff, AHP Chief, ARDOT Director, and ADEM director.

Hopefully not about radios for all citizens. :ROFLMAO:

Care to share with us what it was really about, though? I'm not sure I could come up with 23 points myself...lol

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I figured so.

Hopefully it was professional and such. Any points saying “we have a right to hear” won’t cut it. Even if we feel that way.

But if the admins are against it then that may prevent it, who knows.

Somebody showed me a page on Facebook the other day of someone promoting the same anti-E message. I don’t remember what it was. Arkansas TIPS or something. Tips stood for something I believe.

jhsands

Feed Provider
I figured so.

Hopefully it was professional and such. Any points saying “we have a right to hear” won’t cut it. Even if we feel that way.

But if the admins are against it then that may prevent it, who knows.

Somebody showed me a page on Facebook the other day of someone promoting the same anti-E message. I don’t remember what it was. Arkansas TIPS or something. Tips stood for something I believe.