Denville Fire

slingshot202

Dazed and Confused
Feed Provider
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
106
Location
New Jersey
OK so reports are Denville fire is on the Police Band, Slot 2 - one report shows same TG and another shows TG with a 2 in it. I believe they would have to be different TG ID's even if on different colors.
Does anyone know where they are paging out? They are not a slow department and I have not heard anything while monitoring both TG's.
 

davejl2001

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
7
The FD is using TG 14082000.
OK so reports are Denville fire is on the Police Band, Slot 2 - one report shows same TG and another shows TG with a 2 in it. I believe they would have to be different TG ID's even if on different colors.
Does anyone know where they are paging out? They are not a slow department and I have not heard anything while monitoring both TG's.
 

slingshot202

Dazed and Confused
Feed Provider
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
106
Location
New Jersey
The FD is using TG 14082000.
And to my understanding that is Slot 2 - crazy I had kept a ID Search and monitor on them all night and nothing but PD traffic. Of course now they are not busy. I am just going to pop that in the radio and work forward.

And if that is the TG - the database is incorrect.
 
Top