ATS 25 MAX?

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has an ATS 25 Max?. it looks like a nice radio. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of it because I am thinking of buying one. Also what is the AM FM quality?. Also does the radio come with a power cord?

Thanks
John
N8ZHF

tuihill

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has an ATS 25 Max?. it looks like a nice radio. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of it because I am thinking of buying one. Also what is the AM FM quality?. Also does the radio come with a power cord?

Thanks
John
N8ZHF
I think I saw a new model has just been released. Something on YouTube but I didn't watch it.

majoco

Stirrer
I bought one shortly after they first came out - and to tell the truth I wasn't impressed. The scrap of paper which they called a manual didn't help at all - there are so many touch screens you can bring up and then can't get back to the first one! I found out how to store station names and frequencies but make one mistake in entering data and you get sent off to some European frequency list. The sensitivity seems to be quite high but the background noise is also high on a decent antenna and the tinny speaker doesn't help but fortunately there is an audio output to feed an external amplifier which helps. I can't make any sense out of the RF gain or attenuator, it does have a bandscope for the HF BC bands but you have to use the touch screen to select which station. Yes - it does come with a power cord to charge the internal battery from 12v DC . Hours of things to play with but in the end - it's disappointing.