Austin Ferret/Spectra photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

conrad314

I have googled high and low and can not find any real life pictures of the Austin Ferret or Spectra antennas. Does anyone have a photo of either of these antennas? I would love a close up of the units and a photo of your mounted antenna. And if you have any thoughts or insights on your Austin antenna. Thanks everyone.

conrad314

Thanks Bezking. Of course i found those pictures...I'm more interested in see them mounted on your roof or car i guess. Thanks for the reply.

ocn29rsc

I have had an Austin Ferret now for about 4 months and I have had no trouble with it, I monitor vhf and uhf as well as 800 and it works great.

If you still looking for photos I can send you some when I get home in the morning.

ocn29rsc

mainetrunk

I got a ferret rooftop antenna. The only thing I dont like about it is--my LMR 400 cable was not long enough. So, I had an aquaintence put a reduction on for the last 3 feet. It it ( for lack of a better word ) perfect.. No spikes on the side for pigeons and crows to sit on. Soon the ferret will be higher. I got a tree line that I am scraping-per say.. Need more height.. Too bad I PAID $284.00 with no installation attatched..I'd 've paid for it..By the way conrad---nice , its a look... The 1950's tv antennas are ugly...

Status
Not open for further replies.