Barstow PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
where is the scanner frequency for barstow pd. ??? i have all the sheriff and highway patrol but cant seem to find any city

Sounds like a great question for the California forum, as the rest of the country probably aren't in Barstow.

That said, have you tried the search feature in RR? I hear it does a great job helping people find things. BTW using search I found Barstow PD is encrypted on the SBCO system and can not be monitored on any scanner.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the RR forums. As alluded to in the posting above mine it is always best to post local or region-specific inquiries in the appropriate state's forum. Also as mentioned, Barstow Police talkgroups are fully encrypted (denoted by mode "DE" here) and therefore cannot be monitored by any [non-affiliate] receiver. Fire talkgroups (minus 3477: fire tac) are reportedly "in the clear" and can be monitored (as are other talkgroups identified mode "D")

1657135297162.png

Last edited:

djgrooven

All SanBerdoo law enforcement agencies have been encrypted for some time now. No way to listen to them. Only fire dispatching and public works you can hear on the P25 trunking system.

Status
Not open for further replies.